...to a cloud-based service that you can use to manage mobile devices, including the apps and content on those devices. With MobileIron Cloud, your users can access their apps and data on the device of their choice while you manage and secure the devices, apps, and content on your network.
What's new in this release
- Windows Phone 8.1 support
- Device Actions role
- Enables helpdesk staff to also have permission to perform actions on devices.
- Create custom device groups
- Select devices without defining rules
- Define Kiosk Mode apps by package ID
- Cancel Wipe and Retire commands
- View the following information to the device detail view:
- Device Registration Time
- OS version build number
- Add the following information to the devices list to help with troubleshooting (hidden by default):
- Registered At
- Add the following information to the app catalog:
- Date Created
- Date Modified
- View the following information in the App Details page:
- Date Created
- Date Modified and by which user (display name)
- Configure the number of entries displayed in Devices and Users pages
- Select from 25, 50, 100, and 200.
- Increase or decrease the number of users or devices that can be acted on at once.
- System notifications drop-down
- License expiration now available
- Latin American Spanish support
- Silently install Samsung SAFE apps
Supported mobile devices
You can use MobileIron Cloud to manage the following devices:
Android 4.0 through Android 5.0
iOS 6 through iOS 8.1
Windows Phone 8.1
Supported browsers (desktop)
Use one of the following browsers to access the service:
Chrome: Version 29.0 and later
Safari: 7.0 and later for Mac
FireFox 22.0 and later for Windows and Mac
Touch devices are not currently supported for administrative access.